Country and Twee will notify you by email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times. In the event of a delay Country and Twee Limited will contact you.
UK Postage and Packaging
FREE delivery on all orders over £120
Normal delivery 3- 5 working days
Next day delivery - If you are in a hurry for your item/s please contact us directly email@example.com – 07790984904
We will send your item/s via Royal Mail or Courier service and a signature will be required on delivery. We only post Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
If more than one item is purchased your postage and packaging cost will be minimised and combined.
If an item is out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible, and endeavour to get your purchase to you within 14 working days.
Postage Outside of the UK
European postage - £10 - Please allow 21 days for delivery
International postage - £15 - Please allow 21 days for delivery
If Goods are being ordered from outside the UK, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Country and Twee is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Country and Twee cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Country and Twee aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Country and Twee is responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Country and Twee Limited within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Country and Twee is responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased are the incorrect size you should contact Country and Twee within 10 days to arrange the return, in this instance it is your responsibility to pay the shipping costs. The postage of the replacement item if required will be paid by Country and Twee, if there is a difference in price between the items the remaining balance must paid before goods will be despatched.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Country and Twee within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Country and Twee is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Country and Twee within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
- If you wish to return Goods to Country and Twee for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on www.countryandtwee.co.uk/contact to make the appropriate arrangements.
- Country and Twee reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Any hygiene problems including but not limited to concerns around parasites.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- Should you need to return an item, please post it via Recorded Delivery to: